-13-09 MHS Class of 1980
Attending: Julie, Steve, Tricia, Eugene, Eddie, Janice, Brad
· We still need more volunteers! Everyone is welcome!
· A date has been selected! July 23rd to 25th, 2010.
· Dana is in the process of setting up a PayPal account. Eugene offered his assistance too.
· Pilot Error (potential band for Saturday night activity) is playing this Saturday night at The Reef if you want to check them out. There will be other opportunities to hear them in the near future. Contact Eugene for more info.
· Cheryl to check into souvenirs – pending.
· Eugene to check out a photographer and CD/DVD – pending.
· Cheryl agreed to take the lead on investigating classmates that have passed away. Please contact her with any information you might have.
Friday: Leads – Jennifer and Eddie – casual check-in and get together.
No decisions made. Eugene suggested The Waterfront and it would be free – every liked the idea. Leads to propose event specifics next meeting.
Saturday day: Lead – Todd – Couple of activity choices.
Todd had some great suggestions.
· Golf – Boise Ranch or Warm Springs – around $35. Proposal for next meeting.
· Rafting – ¾ of a day excursion, $70 to $100. 3-hour $35 to $40 prob a better option. Proposal for next meeting.
· Day Spa – Janice & Tricia to talk to Panache owner for a deal. (Discount + referral). Proposal for next meeting.
· Trap Shooting – Boise Gun Club - $20 to $30 per person. Proposal for next meeting.
· Golf & Trap – Prob too much…
· Tricia also suggested a tour-train option and will talk to Todd.
Saturday night: Leads – Diane and Janice
Made a decision! Stueckle Center it is! Janice & Diane to discuss with Steve Sells for discount. (Thanks, Steve!) Janice to confirm that liquor insurance is included in proposed rates of ~ $35 pp. D & J can go over specifics next meeting.
Sunday: Leads – Tricia and Julie
Made another decision! Going to try for Settler’s Park in Meridian. T & J to provide specifics and propose a catering option next meeting.
Thank you to everyone for pitching in! The next meeting will be: August 3rd, 6:00 p.m. 1121 N Cole Rd.