Has it already been 5 years since our epic 30 year reunion?
Indeed, it seems the years are rolling by faster and faster.
|"AARP Recruiting Poster"|
Items that were discussed:
1. Creating a 'low key'' affordable one day 35 year reunion event. Currently set as July 25, 2015
2. Inviting all classmates to participate in the planning and preparations for the event.
3. Assigning / Volunteering for various roles:
- Eugene Boyle: Social Networking / Media
- Dana Cowan: Treasurer
- Todd Kirk: Communications / Event Co-ordinator
- Roger Smith: Event Co-ordinator
- Janice McGehee: Dinner
4. We discussed possible venues and caterers (nothing was decided) and possible activities such as golf, trap shooting, river rafting, river tubing (The Boise).
5. Opening up our Reunion to all MHS classes and classmates (regardless of how long they attended or if they actually graduated with us)
We are hoping for a great turnout and participation for both the Reunion and for the get-togethers / meeting leading up to July 25th. We always have fun and look forward to old friends popping in to join us.
Please help us get the word out: Suggest this website (http://www..mhs80.com) and our class Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/mhs80.
***NOTE: Todd was kind enough to snap the pic above with my phone. Here's the same group with him in pic and me behind the lens:
|"Everybody lean back so our guts look flatter!"|