- We still need more volunteers! Leads?
- Pay Pal account status: Dana
- Cheryl investigating classmates that have passed away
Friday (Casual gathering): Leads – Jennifer and Eddie
- Waterfront suggested by Eugene, free, decision?
- Event specificications
Saturday day (Multiple options): Lead – Todd
- Golf – Boise Ranch or Warm Springs – approx. $35
- Rafting – ¾ of a day excursion, $70 to $100. 3-hour $35 to $40
- Day Spa – Janice & Tricia to talk to Panache owner for a deal. (Discount + referral)
- Trap Shooting – Boise Gun Club - $20 to $30 per person.
- Tour-train - Tricia
Saturday night (Stueckle Sky Center): Leads – Diane and Janice
- 10% discount received with Steve’s patronage ($2,050-205 disc.+111+74 taxes = $2,030)
- 50% paid by Diane, contract sent to BSU last week
- Liquor permit owned by BSU, special permission bestowed by President Kustra
- Will need liability insurance
- Pilot Error – was anyone able to attend?
- Cheryl to check into souvenirs – pending.
- Eugene to check out a photographer and CD/DVD – pending.
Sunday (Settlers Park in Meridian): Leads – Tricia and Julie
- Updates from Tricia and Julie
- BYO option proposed by Brad to minimize costs
Next meeting: Monday 3 Aug 2009
6:00 p.m. 1121 N Cole Rd.